- Additional information
Installation and Durability Video:
Finish: Unpainted Black
Ships Within: 3-5 Business Days
Notes: Includes front mounting provisions to replace the factory side marker with a high intensity 3/4″ round LED marker light. Lights not included. Front fenders are approximately 2″ narrower than standard width fenders.
Includes the following: Jeep Wrangler JK (2/4 Doors) & Unlimited 2007-2018 Flat Style Front & Rear 4 Piece Polyurethane Fender Flares Kit (37-6633)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here’s why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY – KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable, meaning cracks, rusting, dents and dings are a worry of the past.
- PRECISE FITMENT – If the part shown on this listing says it is for your vehicle, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle. All 4 fenders are pre-drilled and installation hardware is included to insure an easy install! Drilling indentations for lighting is included! Lighting is not included.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Body Shops love to install KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts due to their ease of installation and exceptional quality! Each part comes ready for prep and paint – Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint, if painting is desired.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE – KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
- MADE IN THE USA – All KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts are designed and manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality, superior style and excellent fitment.
Product Questions & Answers
Q 1) are the flares painted in the picture above on Redish Rubicon, that has water droplets on it? ... answer nowAsked by Ken on February 3, 2020 2:51 pmAnswered by KBD The fenders are not painted. The surface is an unpainted black urethane color. However, you can use trim restorer to make the fenders look glossy. Yes, they are removable (the reverse way that they are installed). The included nut insert replacements allows the included fasteners to thread onto the Jeep instead of it clipping on (unlike the factory clip style). The fender can be removed without the nut inserts breaking, like the factory ones do.
Q What are the conditions for the lifetime warranty? Does it cover/not cover? fading? cracking? tra... answer nowAsked by BEN on January 22, 2020 11:30 amAnswered by KBD Thanks for the inquiry! Our warranty covers the fenders breaking or cracking in anyway. If it breaks, we will replace it. The limitation is that the warranty is applicable to only the original purchaser.
Q do I have to drill into my jeep or do these attach to existing mounting holes? answer nowAsked by shane on January 14, 2020 9:00 amAnswered by KBD Thanks for the inquiry! No drilling is required in order to install these fender flares. This fender kit will attach to the existing mounting holes on your Jeep.
Q What is the width of these flares? How far will they stick out answer nowAsked by Gregory Pirello on January 13, 2020 6:57 pmAnswered by KBD Thanks for the inquiry! The approximate width at the widest point for the fenders are: Front - 6 inches, Rear - 5 inches
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
|Placement on Vehicle||
Left, Right, Front, Rear
3-5 Business Days
This product only fits the following vehicles: