- Additional information
Jeep Wrangler JK Fenders Installation and Durability Video (also applicable to Jeep Wrangler JL Fender Flares):
Finish: Unpainted Black
Notes: Lenses & lighting are included with the fenders. The lenses are made of the same material as the fender flares, which means the lights are equally as durable as the fenders. The lighting works with both daytime running lights & turn signals. Front fenders: approximately 6″ max width. Rear fenders: approximately 5″ max width.
Includes the following: Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021 Front & Rear 4 Piece Polyurethane Fender Flares Kit (37-6636)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here’s why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY – KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable, meaning cracks, rusting, dents and dings are a worry of the past.
- PRECISE FITMENT – If the part shown on this listing says it is for your vehicle, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle. All 4 fenders are pre-drilled and installation hardware is included to insure an easy install!
- EASY INSTALLATION – Body Shops love to install KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts due to their ease of installation and exceptional quality! Each part comes ready for prep and paint – Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint, if painting is desired.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE – KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
- MADE IN THE USA – All KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts are designed and manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality, superior style and excellent fitment.
Product Questions & Answers
- Q Is there any cutting brackets or drilling new hole in wrangler jl answer nowAsked by Philip t on September 22, 2021 12:33 pmAnswered by KBD
Thanks for the interest! Cutting brackets or drilling new holes (or bigger holes) in your JL is not required for installation. The fenders will use your existing mounting holes for installation - installation is very simple. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks again!
- Answered by KBD
Thanks for your question! The fenders can be painted or wrapped, but not powder coated. Powder coating is usually only used on metal applications. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks again!
- Answered by KBD The front fenders are approximately 6 inches at the widest point & the rear fenders are approximately 5 inches at the widest point. Yes, the LED's are DRL & turn signals. Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- Answered by KBD
Thanks for your question! Due to the increased efficiency of LED lights, a turn signal outage warning may appear on your vehicle’s dashboard. To resolve this, we added two extra wires which come off the LED lighting connectors. These wires were added so a resistor can be easily installed, which will eliminate the turn signal outage warning. We recommend using the Sylvania 20 Watt, 12-volt, 6-Ohm LED Load Equalizers. If you need help with this, simply give us a call or an email. If the dashboard warning does not bother you, then you can simply secure the two wires behind the body in a location where they do not interfere with anything.
- Q Am I able to put rock lights in these fender flares? answer nowAsked by Morgan Crawford on September 16, 2021 12:13 pmAnswered by KBD
Thanks for your question! Yes, rock lights can be installed with these fenders.
- Answered by KBD
Thanks for your question! These fenders will only fit the JL model Wrangler. We do manufacture 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK fenders as well. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
|Fitment Type|| |
|Placement on Vehicle|| |
Left, Right, Front, Rear
|Shipping Method|| |
This product only fits the following vehicles: