Notes: Pictures show fenders installed on the JL model; actual fenders will fit the Gladiator JT. Lenses & lighting are included with the fenders. The lenses are made of the same material as the fender flares, which means the lights are equally as durable as the fenders. The lighting works with both daytime running lights & turn signals.Includes the following: Jeep Gladiator JT 2020-2021 Front & Rear 4 Piece Polyurethane Fender Flares Kit (37-6634) Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here's why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY - KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable, meaning cracks, rusting, dents and dings are a worry of the past.
- PRECISE FITMENT - If the part shown on this listing says it is for your vehicle, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle. All 4 fenders are pre-drilled and installation hardware is included to insure an easy install! Drilling indentations for lighting is included! Lighting is not included.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Body Shops love to install KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts due to their ease of installation and exceptional quality! Each part comes ready for prep and paint - Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint, if painting is desired.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE - KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
- MADE IN THE USA - All KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts are designed and manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality, superior style and excellent fitment.
Product Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.