- Additional information
Note: Automotive grade double sided installation tape is included for easy installation.
Finish: Unpainted Black
Includes the following: Chevrolet Silverado 2007-2013 ’19 Silverado Look 1 Piece Polyurethane Roof Wing Spoiler (37-4001)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here’s why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY – KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable. Fiberglass and OEM parts cannot compare to the durability and flexibility of our automotive bumpers, body panels and body kits. Cracks, dents and dings are a worry of the past with KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts.
- PRECISE FITMENT – If the part shown on this listing says it is for your car, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle – Tabs and drilling indentations are included on every part!
- EASY INSTALLATION – Body shops love to install KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts on cars, trucks and SUVs due to the ease of installation and superior quality. Each part comes ready for prep and paint and is manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality control. Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE – KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
Product Questions & Answers
- Q How do I attach it to the body. Or do I put 3m tape on it.. answer nowAsked by Ray on February 28, 2020 10:48 pmAnswered by KBD We suggest using 3M Automotive Grade VHB Double Sided Tape. When using the adhesive please use a tape primer to make sure that the part sticks very well. Please also make sure that all surfaces the part sticks onto is very clean. The spoiler can be cleaned with acetone and it will not hurt the material.
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
|Fitment Type|| |
|Placement on Vehicle|| |
|Shipping Method|| |
UPS (Comes folded in box)
This product only fits the following vehicles: