- Additional information
Installation and Durability Video:
Finish: Unpainted Black
Ships Within: 3-5 Business Days
Notes: Includes front mounting provisions to replace the factory side marker with a high intensity 3/4″ round LED marker light. Front fenders are approximately 2″ narrower than standard width fenders.
Includes the following: Jeep Wrangler JK (2/4 Doors) & Unlimited 2007-2018 Flat Style Front & Rear 4 Piece Polyurethane Fender Flares Kit (37-6633)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here’s why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY – KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable, meaning cracks, rusting, dents and dings are a worry of the past.
- PRECISE FITMENT – If the part shown on this listing says it is for your vehicle, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle. All 4 fenders are pre-drilled and installation hardware is included to insure an easy install! Drilling indentations for lighting is included! Lighting is not included.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Body Shops love to install KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts due to their ease of installation and exceptional quality! Each part comes ready for prep and paint – Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint, if painting is desired.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE – KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
- MADE IN THE USA – All KBD Body Kits Off-Road Polyurethane parts are designed and manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality, superior style and excellent fitment.
Product Questions & Answers
Q do I have to drill into my jeep or do these attach to existing mounting holes? answer nowAsked by shane on January 14, 2020 9:00 amAnswered by KBD Thanks for the inquiry! No drilling is required in order to install these fender flares. This fender kit will attach to the existing mounting holes on your Jeep.
Q What is the width of these flares? How far will they stick out answer nowAsked by Gregory Pirello on January 13, 2020 6:57 pmAnswered by KBD Thanks for the inquiry! The approximate width at the widest point for the fenders are: Front - 6 inches, Rear - 5 inches
Q Do i need any extra part or products to install this? (Fitment kits) answer nowAsked by Trenten Werts on January 13, 2020 6:13 amAnswered by KBD No extra parts, products or fitment kits are needed for the installation of this fender set. All installation hardware is included and each fender is pre-drilled. These fenders are extremely durable and light weight, so heavy fitment kits are not needed.
Answered by KBD Thanks for your question! There is no UV coating on the fenders, but our polyurethane is UV resistant and will not deteriorate due to the sun. You can use trim wax to help protect your fenders for additional peace of mind.
Q Is the finish on these fenders shiny or matte and are they textured? answer nowAsked by jim on January 2, 2020 3:58 pmAnswered by KBD The texture is a shiny and glossy sheen.
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
|Placement on Vehicle||
Left, Right, Front, Rear
3-5 Business Days
This product only fits the following vehicles: