Lexus SC SC300 SC400 1992-2000 Aero Craft Style 4 Piece Polyurethane Full Body Kit without Crossbars
3-5 Week Processing Time
- Additional information
Note: Comes without Crossbars.
Finish: Unpainted Black
Includes the following: Lexus SC SC300 SC400 1992-2000 Aero Craft Style 1 Piece Polyurethane Front Bumper without Crossbars (37-6012-B), Lexus SC SC300 SC400 1992-2000 Aero Craft Style 2 Piece Polyurethane Side Skirts (37-6042), Lexus SC SC300 SC400 1992-2000 Aero Craft Style 1 Piece Polyurethane Rear Bumper (37-6041)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here’s why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY – KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable. Fiberglass and OEM parts cannot compare to the durability and flexibility of our automotive bumpers, body panels and body kits. Cracks, dents and dings are a worry of the past with KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts.
- PRECISE FITMENT – If the part shown on this listing says it is for your car, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle – Tabs and drilling indentations are included on every part!
- EASY INSTALLATION – Body shops love to install KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts on cars, trucks and SUVs due to the ease of installation and superior quality. Each part comes ready for prep and paint and is manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality control. Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE – KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
Product Questions & Answers
- Q I wanted to know what is the cross bars and what its role with the body kit? answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on July 25, 2019 4:56 pmAnswered by KBD
Hello,The crossbar is the + shape in the center lower opening of the front bumper. customers with intercoolers usually ask for this piece removed so that the intercooler is more exposed.
- Q In the picture of the red SC there is a black front lip and side skirt accent. Are these parts al... answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on July 25, 2019 4:49 pmAnswered by KBD
The front lip is a custom made piece by the owner of the vehicle, the side addons can be found here: http://kbdbodykits.com/universal-style-piece-polyurethane-side-skirt-extensions-p-969.html
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
|Fitment Type|| |
|Placement on Vehicle|| |
Front, Rear, Left, Right
|Shipping Method|| |
UPS (Comes folded in box)
This product only fits the following vehicles: