- Additional information
Finish: Unpainted Black
Ships Within: 3-5 Business Days
Includes the following: Nissan 300ZX 1990-1996 GR Spec Style 1 Piece Polyurethane Front BumperÂ (2+2 or 2+0) (37-2064)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here’s why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY – KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable. Fiberglass and OEM parts cannot compare to the durability and flexibility of our automotive bumpers, body panels and body kits. Cracks, dents and dings are a worry of the past with KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts.
- PRECISE FITMENT – If the part shown on this listing says it is for your car, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle – Tabs and drilling indentations are included on every part!
- EASY INSTALLATION – Body shops love to install KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts on cars, trucks and SUVs due to the ease of installation and superior quality. Each part comes ready for prep and paint and is manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality control. Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE – KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
Product Questions & Answers
- Q Ive seen multiple videos showing that the bumper dosent fit perfect have you guys fixed this issue answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on September 18, 2019 3:10 pmAnswered by KBD
Fitment is guranteed! We offer a limited-lifetime warranty, you can read more information about our warranty here: http://kbdbodykits.com/warranty.php
- Q What side skirts / rear bumper should I order to match the front bumper best? answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on July 25, 2019 3:38 pmAnswered by KBD
We are currently working on a widebody kit for the 300ZX. This will certainly go well with our 300ZX front bumper however we recommend the entire kits for the best possible matching cobination. http://kbdbodykits.com/sale-nissan-300zx-1990-1996-piece-polyurethane-wide-full-body-p-1009.html
- Q might be silly, but does it still fit on a 1989 model? answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on July 25, 2019 3:27 pmAnswered by KBD
This front bumper is only compatible with the 1990-1996 year range.
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
|Fitment Type|| |
|Placement on Vehicle|| |
|Shipping Method|| |
UPS (Comes folded in box)
|Ships Within|| |
3-5 Business Days
This product only fits the following vehicles: