- Additional information
Note: Automotive Grade Double Sided Installation Tape is Included for Easy Installation.
Finish: Unpainted Black
Ships Within: 3-5 Business Days
Includes the following: Nissan 350Z 2003-2008 Duckbill Style 1 Piece Polyurethane Rear Wing Spoiler (37-6043)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here’s why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY – KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable. Fiberglass and OEM parts cannot compare to the durability and flexibility of our automotive bumpers, body panels and body kits. Cracks, dents and dings are a worry of the past with KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts.
- PRECISE FITMENT – If the part shown on this listing says it is for your car, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle – Tabs and drilling indentations are included on every part!
- EASY INSTALLATION – Body shops love to install KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts on cars, trucks and SUVs due to the ease of installation and superior quality. Each part comes ready for prep and paint and is manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality control. Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE – KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
Product Questions & Answers
- Q would i be able to pay you to paint the spoiler? or is that something i will just have to do on m... answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on September 18, 2019 3:09 pmAnswered by KBD
We do not offer paint services. However for information about painting a KBD part can be found here: http://kbdbodykits.com/faq.php
- Q Imma buy this but first , does it come with the tape already or I have to buy it answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on September 18, 2019 3:07 pmAnswered by KBD
This listing does not include tape or hardware.
- Q Hey there, Can you advise how this wing is fixed to the car? is it just adhesive? or is there a p... answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on July 25, 2019 5:00 pmAnswered by KBD
Hello,Our Spoiler is designed to be mounted using Double Sided Tape, and includes optional inserts should you wish to bolt it down. The inserts however are not in the same location as the stock spoiler, and would require drilling of the hatch.It is compatible, but your stock wing would need to be removed.
- Q Interested buying this product but im a little confuse about the difference between with "mesh" a... answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on July 25, 2019 4:35 pmAnswered by KBD
The mesh is a universal piece for grills that are cut-to-shape. There will be no need for a mesh grill for a spoiler.
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
|Fitment Type|| |
|Placement on Vehicle|| |
|Shipping Method|| |
UPS (Comes folded in box)
|Ships Within|| |
3-5 Business Days
This product only fits the following vehicles: