- Additional information
Finish: Unpainted Black
Includes the following: Nissan 350Z 2003-2008 BNY Style 1 Piece Polyurethane Front Bumper (37-6053)
Auto enthusiasts and hobbyists demand KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts when upgrading, modifying and repairing their car, truck or SUV. Here’s why:
- INCREDIBLE DURABLITY – KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts are practically unbreakable. Fiberglass and OEM parts cannot compare to the durability and flexibility of our automotive bumpers, body panels and body kits. Cracks, dents and dings are a worry of the past with KBD Body Kits Polyurethane automotive body parts.
- PRECISE FITMENT – If the part shown on this listing says it is for your car, it will fit. KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts utilize the highest quality molds and advanced injection molding technologies to ensure proper fitment on your vehicle – Tabs and drilling indentations are included on every part!
- EASY INSTALLATION – Body shops love to install KBD Body Kits Polyurethane parts on cars, trucks and SUVs due to the ease of installation and superior quality. Each part comes ready for prep and paint and is manufactured in the United States to ensure the highest quality control. Basic sanding and priming is all that is needed before paint.
- PERSONALIZED STYLE – KBD Body Kits is an iconic brand that represents some of the hottest styles of parts for your vehicle. From sleek to aggressive, we have hundreds of styles that will fit your tastes. Our parts can be seen on professional drivers vehicles all over the world. We take pride in every style we design and produce!
Product Questions & Answers
- Q With this bumper do you guys make a kit for the running light for the holes in the front? answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on September 18, 2019 3:13 pmAnswered by KBD
We are sorry, at this time we do not.
- Q Does this bumper need side fenders for correct Fitment? answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on September 18, 2019 3:11 pmAnswered by KBD
Not at all. This bumper fits without modification.
- Q My bumper was destroyed when I hit and animal. What all screws and stuff is need to install this ... answer nowAsked by Anonymous user on July 25, 2019 2:45 pmAnswered by KBD
You use your OEM hardware to install this bumper.
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
|Fitment Type|| |
|Placement on Vehicle|| |
|Shipping Method|| |
UPS (Comes folded in box)
This product only fits the following vehicles: